My Fab Followers

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Passion for Promarkers Fun in the Sun



Woohoo -it's summer, despite the rain here!!  It's my turn to set the theme for our new challenge starting at Passion for Promarkers this week and I rather optimistically chose Fun in the Sun!! Still we can dream!  I've used two images from Mo's Digital Pencil and then  merged them into this little scene - Daniella here with her melting ice cream and Beach Elements 1 here for the background.

I absolutely love the Cote D'Azur papers from Marianne designs and it was complete luck that the horizon from the beach stamp tied in with the horizon on the paper!  Of course I should say that I planned it that way but oh well!  I've also used lots of other Marianne Design goodies - full list below:

Cote D'Azur papers - PK9146
Sea Shells Die - CR1363
Flourish Label Die - LR0241
Latte Border Die - LR0407.
Enamel Dots and Heart 
The little scrap of orange paper behind the image is also Marianne but as it was a scrap I don't know where from!!

Our sponsor for this challenge is Sasayaki Glitter who are offering the lucky winner a digi image of their choice. 

Sasayaki Glitter

 I can't wait to see what fun in the sun cards/makes you come up with!  If you want some more inspiration check out the awesome makes of my teamies here!

Hugs, Juliexx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the scene you have created, gorgeous colouring and I love the little shell die-cuts :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW This is amazing, what a stunning card, Love it, Hazelxx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Julie you already know how much i love this fabulous colouring and great image. have a good week