My Fab Followers

Friday 14 April 2017

A 50th with Mo's Digital Pencil Merges and 15% off Mo Images!!

I made this  card for a friend who's cycling mad and visiting from down south at the minute.  Big Guy's Bike comes with several accessories including the basket filled with presents and the cycling helmet.   I did the merge in several layers using Photoshop, first with the helmet and basket of presents, and then merged in Sheep to create a typical Lakeland scene!!
The papers are My Mind's Eye and I did the sentiment in Publisher!  The little bike stamp/die combo is from Sizzix, Simon's cycling outfits are a little more fetching, streamlined but you get the idea! 
Mo has 15% off through til April 25th so don't forget to stock up on some of your favourites or some of  Mo's gorgeous new images!

Oh and Happy Easter everyone!
Hugs, Juliexx

No comments: